Battalion 1944 Crack CPY / 3DM – Download PC Game Free
Full Version Game + Crack
Support the developers. buy this game if you like it. BUY IT! http://store.steampowered.com/
- 100% Lossless & MD5 Perfect: all files are identical to originals after installation
- NOTHING ripped, NOTHING re-encoded – ALL FILES are totally intact, repack is safe for modding
- You can install either x86 or x64 version of the game
- Language can be changed in game settings
- Installation takes 10-20 minutes (depending on your system and selected components)
Q: How do you compress games? With what tools?
A: I use mostly FreeArc for compression and Inno Setup as an installer. Some games require other compressors, but in 99.9% of cases it’s FreeArc.
- OS: Windows 7 SP1 (x64), Windows 8 (x64)
- Processor: 2.4 GHz Dual-Core 64-bit CPU
- Memory: 6 GB RAM
- Graphics: Geforce GTX 570 or AMD Radeon HD 7850
- DirectX: Version 11
- Network: Broadband Internet connection
- Storage: 15 GB available space
Battalion 1944 recaptures the core of classic multiplayer shooters and propels WW2 into the next generation. Battalion 1944 utilizes the most advanced industry technology to create a visceral and heart-thumping multiplayer experience that has been crafted by the designers who have grown up playing Medal of Honor and Call of Duty 2.
Fight in real world locations such as the streets of Carentan, the forests of Bastogne and many more in our spiritual successor to the great multiplayer shooters of the past. Precise aim with your Kar98, covering fire with your M1 Garand and quick thinking with your Thompson are key to your success, all packaged into a competitive multiplayer environment.
Join a Battalion and compete season to season with BattleRank, our global competition system. Contribute to your Battalion’s season objective to earn cosmetic rewards for your character, weapons and accessories within our realistic art style. Flaunt your success through your player profile to become a renowned player within the community. BattleRank’s highly tuned stat tracking system enables Battalion 1944 to go beyond the standard mould of shooters gone by and enables players to compete globally for rewards, glory and honour.
Fuelled by the power of Unreal Engine 4, Battalion 1944 resurges World War 2 back into the modern gaming spotlight in our spiritual successor to the great multiplayer shooters of the past such as Call of Duty 2 and Day of Defeat. On BattleRank, it’s down to skilled soldiers like you to fight for your battalion.
In short, Battalion 1944 is an infantry based first person shooter with an emphasis on raw skill. No grinding, no ‘exosuits’, just you and your skill as a player.
- Raw skill based gameplay. We believe your skill should be determined by your play, not through unfair overpowered unlocks & abilities. Battalion takes design influence from classic skill based competitive shooters and merges that classic game feel with stunning next gen visuals and a fluid modern user experience.
- Intense & balanced infantry combat. Our designers have played hundreds of multiplayer games to design the perfect formula for a well balanced WW2 shooter. The excitement in Battalion 1944 lies in the intense infantry combat and authentic down the barrel experience.
- BattleRank. Fight as a lone wolf or team up alongside your friends. Contribute to your Battalion’s season objective, receiving cosmetic & XP rewards for team and individual victories. Compete in regular challenges, ranging from seasonal to quick fire hourly objectives to earn rewards and extra XP. Challenges are broadcast via the main menu’s BattleRank panel as well as the Battalion 1944 social channels.
- Beautiful & realistic environments. Our incredibly talented art team are designing a visually stunning recreation of World War 2, travelling to Normandy to gather reference and research the war to make Battalion’s weapons, buildings and environments as authentic as possible.
- Cosmetic Progression System. Our progression system will not under any circumstances offer game breaking advantages to players of higher rank but instead will offer a purely cosmetic based unlock system. When you gain XP you will be rewarded with visual upgrades for your character, accessories and weapons within our realistic art style guidelines. This way players can shape their own identity and become a renowned and recognisable player within the community whilst still retaining an authentic World War 2 experience.