BattleTech Crack CPY / 3DM – Download PC Game Free
Full Version Game + Crack
Support the developers. buy this game if you like it. BUY IT! http://store.steampowered.com/
- 100% Lossless & MD5 Perfect: all files are identical to originals after installation
- NOTHING ripped, NOTHING re-encoded – ALL FILES are totally intact, repack is safe for modding
- You can install either x86 or x64 version of the game
- Language can be changed in game settings
- Installation takes 10-20 minutes (depending on your system and selected components)
Q: How do you compress games? With what tools?
A: I use mostly FreeArc for compression and Inno Setup as an installer. Some games require other compressors, but in 99.9% of cases it’s FreeArc.
- OS: Windows 7/8.1/10 (64-bit versions)
- Processor: Intel Core i3
- Memory: 8 GB RAM
- Graphics: nVidia GTX 480, AMD Radeon 7870
- Storage: 20 GB available space
BATTLETECH is a turn-based, tactical ‘Mech combat game for PC. (And Mac and Linux!)
The BattleTech Universe is one of near-constant warfare and feudal political intrigue, where great noble houses vie for dominance of a vast region of space known as the Inner Sphere. It’s a universe of flawed heroes, fallen empires and grey moral realities. Great families vie for supremacy, with alliances and betrayals constantly shifting the balance of power.
Our BATTLETECH game is set in the popular 3025 Succession Wars Era of the BattleTech Universe – often referred to as “Classic BattleTech”.
The project is led by:
- Jordan Weisman, creator of BattleTech and MechWarrior, Shadowrun, Crimson Skies, and more.
- Mike McCain, Creative Director of Harebrained Schemes’ critically-acclaimed series of Shadowrun games.
- Mitch Gitelman, Producer of the classic MechCommander series of tactical ‘Mech combat games.
BATTLETECH is set in a universe at perpetual war, fought by militarized factions utilizing huge, mechanized combat vehicles called BattleMechs.
Following centuries of space colonization and the rise of six Great Noble Houses, treachery undermined the Star League and toppled its First Lord. The rulers of the five remaining Houses each proclaimed themselves the new First Lord, and so the Succession Wars began – hundreds of years of mechanized armies, scavenged technology, and political machinations.
Now, in 3025, each faction is near its breaking point. An uneasy stalemate sets in as the Houses scrape to rebuild their holdings, reinforce their worlds, and restock their ‘Mech armies. But the conflict continues as the nobility drives their agendas forward covertly through the use of mercenaries…
Whether maintained by a House army, or passed down within a MechWarrior family from generation to generation, BattleMechs reign supreme on the thirty-first century battlefield. These massive weapon platforms – ranging from seven to sixteen meters in height, and twenty to one hundred tons in weight – form the backbone of the Great Houses’ interstellar armies.