Cars 3: Driven to Win PC Download Full version Game – Free
Full Version Game + Crack
- TORRENT DOWNLOAD [RePacked]
Support the developers. buy this game if you like it. BUY IT! http://store.steampowered.com/
- 100% Lossless & MD5 Perfect: all files are identical to originals after installation
- NOTHING ripped, NOTHING re-encoded – ALL FILES are totally intact, repack is safe for modding
- You can install either x86 or x64 version of the game
- Language can be changed in game settings
- Installation takes ~10-15 minutes
- OS: Windows XP SP3, Windows XP 64-bit SP2, Windows Vista SP2 (32- or 64-bit), or Windows 7 (32- or 64-bit). (Not Supported – Windows 95, Windows 98, Windows ME, Windows NT 4.0, and Windows 2000 are not supported.)
- Processor: Intel Core® 2 Duo 2.0 GHZ or AMD Athlon X2 64 2.4GHZ; 1.5 GB Windows® XP / 2 GB Windows Vista® – Windows 7®
- Memory: 1GB (XP), 1.5GB (Vista), 1.5 GB (Windows 7)
- Hard Disk Space: 8 GB free hard disk space. Additional space required for DirectX 9.0c installation and for saved games
- Video Card: DirectX® 9.0c Compatible 3D-accelerated 256 MB video card with Shader Model 3.0* or higher
- Sound Card: DirectX 9.0c Compatible Sound Card
The developer behind Disney’s now defunct Disney Infinity series is about to release its first game since reopening under Warner Bros.
Cars 3: Driven To Win is Avalanche Software’s latest title (not to be confused with Avalanche Studios, the maker of Mad Max and the Just Cause series). It’s an action-adventure racing game that will be released the same day as the upcoming movie. It will be available on PlayStation 4, PlayStation 3, Xbox One, Xbox 360, Nintendo Switch, and Wii U (yes, all of them). Check the game’s brand new trailer above.
Cars 3: Driven To Win will pick up where Cars 3 the movie leaves off. There are more than 20 customizable characters (including Lightning McQueen, of course) and players will race on more than 20 unique tracks from the film against Lightning’s chief rival, Jackson Storm.
“We wanted to create a game that allows fans to extend their experience with this great film, and also feel the thrill of speeding through the tracks, participating in races, and mastering tricks and techniques for fun with the whole family” said John Blackburn, head of the game’s studio Avalanche Software.
There are six different modes, many different skills and abilities, and players can train up their character through challenges and tests, unlocking new modes, tracks, and characters along the way. There’s also a split-screen local cooperative mode that allows two players to team up together at home.