Crest Crack CPY / 3DM – Download PC Game Free
Full Version Game + Crack
Support the developers. buy this game if you like it. BUY IT! http://store.steampowered.com/
- 100% Lossless & MD5 Perfect: all files are identical to originals after installation
- NOTHING ripped, NOTHING re-encoded – ALL FILES are totally intact, repack is safe for modding
- You can install either x86 or x64 version of the game
- Language can be changed in game settings
- Installation takes ~5 minutes
Q: How do you compress games? With what tools?
A: I use mostly FreeArc for compression and Inno Setup as an installer. Some games require other compressors, but in 99.9% of cases it’s FreeArc.
- OS: Windows XP or newer
- Processor: 3 Ghz
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: 1 GB VRAM and shader model 2.0 compatible
- DirectX: Version 9.0c
- Storage: 1 GB available space
Welcome to Crest, a religion simulator where you take care of humans as if they were your own children. Your only way of communication with your subjects is commandments. How these commandments are interpreted and remembered are not set in stone. What you write and what experiences they have with the environment is the basis for their religion. You might find that your people will change on their own accord over time and use your commandments for their own devices. But, they are your children after all, you can always try to coerce them back into the fold.
You have an indirect control of your people with your commandments; consequences of your actions may not always be clear and you will need to be aware of the ever-changing environment and your people’s disposition, amongst others their disposition towards you. Expressing yourself is the key of Crest; you will do so through your people and the world they shape.
- Write rules for your subjects which will have interesting consequences.
- Many different ways to express your divinity which will be reflected in your followers.
- Immersive feedback which will show you the progress of your people and create a rich history.
- Procedurally generated game world which changes over time and shows wear and tear.
- An expressive game without end-goal where you can focus on building your legacy.
- Your people have free will, focus on leading them rather than controlling their every move.
- Emergent world where weather, vegetation, mineral deposits, drought and animal behavior will create surprises.