Dual Universe PC Download Full Game Crack CPY 3DM
Full Version Game + Crack
Support the developers. buy this game if you like it. BUY IT! http://store.steampowered.com/
- 100% Lossless & MD5 Perfect: all files are identical to originals after installation
- NOTHING ripped, NOTHING re-encoded – ALL FILES are totally intact, repack is safe for modding
- You can install either x86 or x64 version of the game
- Language can be changed in game settings
- Installation takes 10-20 minutes (depending on your system and selected components)
Q: How do you compress games? With what tools?
A: I use mostly FreeArc for compression and Inno Setup as an installer. Some games require other compressors, but in 99.9% of cases it’s FreeArc.
- OS: Windows 7/8.1/10 (64-bit versions)
- Processor: Intel Core i3
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: nVidia GTX 480, AMD Radeon 7870
- Storage: 10 GB available space
Dual Universe is a Continuous Single-Shard sandbox MMORPG taking place in a vast Sci-Fi universe, focusing on emergent gameplay with player-driven in-game economy, politics, trade and warfare. Players can freely modify the voxel-based universe by creating structures, spaceships or giant orbital stations, giving birth to empires and civilizations.
Dual Universe, currently in development, is a sandbox sci-fi MMORPG for PC set within a continuous single-shard universe with no size restrictions. The game will allow players to freely edit the world and build any construction they like, from space ships to cities to giant space stations. Played in first person view, Dual Universe takes place in a vast, realistic universe made of millions of planets, and focuses on emergent collective gameplay based around exploration, mining, crafting, trade, politics and warfare.
Dual Universe is best described as a boundless MMO. Based on an innovative server technology called a Continuous Single-Shard Cluster (CSSC), the game enables everybody to play in the same world, at the same time, without any slicing of the game universe into instances or zones. For the first time in a single-shard MMO, the world is entirely modifiable and an unlimited number of players will be free to cooperate or compete with each other. Our goal is to give the keys back to fans of MMORPG. The Dual Universe community will be able to use the building blocks provided by the game to create the very world in which they’ll play.
Jean-Christophe Baillie first thought of the idea for Dual Universe in the summer of 2011. The core concept is a classic gamer’s dream: to create a gigantic and realistic universe where almost everything would be possible. The technology not being quite ready at that time, the bulk of the work done at first was mainly game design and technical prototypes. With the recent advances in high speed bandwidth, cloud-based scalability and voxel technologies, now is the time to make the dream a reality!
Formed in 2014 by veterans from Ubisoft, Sony, Apple and Aldebaran Robotics, Novaquark now boasts a 25-member team. The team works exclusively on Dual Universe, and has a shared vision of revitalizing the MMO genre through technological innovation. The goal is to release the first prototype for Alpha testing by 2017.
Note: some features will not be implemented at Alpha
- Boundless Massively Multiplayer Game: potentially millions of players can share the same universe at the same time. It will be one world without boundaries, zones, or instances.
- Rich emergent gameplay mechanisms enable players to create their own societies.
- Fully editable world: dig, deploy, craft, create and shape almost everything.
- Giant player-made ships and constructions can be inhabited and host large crews.
- Immersive first person view in a futuristic sci-fi universe.
- Realistic in-game economy (based on market orders and financial tools).
- Scriptable constructions (ships, buildings, etc) using LUA: players can build their own AI, piloting systems, or factory automation.