Freedom Planet 2 PC Download Full Game Crack CPY 3DM
Full Version Game + Crack
Support the developers. buy this game if you like it. BUY IT! http://store.steampowered.com/
- 100% Lossless & MD5 Perfect: all files are identical to originals after installation
- NOTHING ripped, NOTHING re-encoded – ALL FILES are totally intact, repack is safe for modding
- You can install either x86 or x64 version of the game
- Language can be changed in game settings
- Installation takes ~5 minutes
Q: How do you compress games? With what tools?
A: I use mostly FreeArc for compression and Inno Setup as an installer. Some games require other compressors, but in 99.9% of cases it’s FreeArc.
- OS: Windows XP/Windows Vista/Windows 7/Windows 8
- Processor: Dual-Core 2.0 GHz or better
- Memory: 1 GB RAM
- Graphics: ATI Radeon X1300/NVidia GeForce 6600 GT or better
- DirectX: Version 9.0c
- Storage: 1GB available space
- Sound Card: DirectX-Compatible Sound Card
For 2, we’re refining the smooth momentum-based action of the original game and adding new abilities, powerups, stages, and more! Here’s our current plans for the full version of the game:
- Four playable characters available from the start, each with their own unique fighting style: Lilac the Dragon Girl (Speed Type), Carol the Wildcat (Brawler Type), Milla the Hound (Explorer Type), and Neera the Frost Knight (Power Type).
- Lilac retains her moves from FP1 but benefits from her new Boost Breaker ability, which allows her to jump out of her Dragon Boost at any time and create a damaging explosion in its wake. She can also use her Rising Slash in the air now, giving her a more traditional double jump.
- Carol has been equipped with a stylish Jump Disc, which she can throw to slice up enemies from a distance. She can also warp straight to the disc for extra punchies! And of course, her motorcycle makes a grand return with a bunch of new, souped-up attacks. She can even throw the bike!
- Milla has been training hard since the first game and she now knows how to fight! Milla can attack enemies up close with punches and kicks, and she can rapid-fire her shield bursts. Unlike the first game where her Phantom Cubes needed to be charged for a second, they now come out instantly with the press of a button. With a cube by her side, she can shoot mini-cubes from a distance or shoot a powerful burst of energy from her palms.
- Neera is a new addition to the playable roster, and she forgoes speed in favor of raw power with her deadly Frost Arts. With her ice staff, she can lay waste to enemies with five different attacks based on what direction you hold when attacking. She can also launch Ice Lassos to instantly freeze minor foes in blocks of ice.
- Parry enemy attacks with the new Guard button. With proper timing, this can be used to completely avoid hazards! If timing’s not your thing, an Auto Guard item exists in the game that makes your character automatically guard against attacks if possible.
- A new Revival system gives you a better chance at victory! If you’re knocked out during a stage, you can choose to spend one of your extra lives on the spot to revive your character. She’ll receive temporary invincibility, but she won’t recover any life, so once the invincibility wears off, one more hit will knock her down again. This mechanic can give you a chance to clinch victory during a very close boss battle, and during normal gameplay, it can also help you save time without having to return to a previous checkpoint.
- Adventure Mode and Classic Mode make a return with more obvious differences. Adventure mode features proper hub areas for you to explore as well as a world map that allows you to revisit previous stages or buy items from shops. Classic forgoes the story and features a more simplistic stage select screen with quick access to important features.
- A new item system lets you change the rules. You can select two items to bring with you to a stage that will make things easier or more challenging, such as increasing your maximum life, turning all shield crystals into Fire shields, or placing a time limit on the stage. Items that make the game harder will reward you with bonus crystals at the end of the stage. Our Sample Version / demo includes 12 items for you to play around with via the Custom difficulty setting.
- A brand new adventure with voice acted cutscenes from our talented voice cast! Recording for FP2 was done in Studio Okratron in Dallas, Texas resulting in much more consistent quality and volume.