God of War 4 (2017) PC Download Full Game Crack CPY 3DM
Full Version Game + Crack
TORRENT DOWNLOAD [RePacked]
Support the developers. buy this game if you like it. BUY IT! http://store.steampowered.com/
- 100% Lossless & MD5 Perfect: all files are identical to originals after installation
- NOTHING ripped, NOTHING re-encoded – ALL FILES are totally intact, repack is safe for modding
- You can install either x86 or x64 version of the game
- Language can be changed in game settings
- Installation takes ~10-15 minutes
- OS: Windows 7/8/10 (64-bit versions)
- Processor: Intel Core i5-2400/AMD FX-8320 or better
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA GTX 660 2GB/AMD Radeon HD 7970 3GB or better
- Storage: 35 GB available space
God of War is the upcoming sequel to God of War III as well as a continuation of the canon God of War chronology. God of War is the eighth installment in the franchise overall. Unlike previous installments, this game will focus on Norse mythology and will follow an older Kratos in the years since God of War III. God of War will be an exclusive PlayStation 4 launch
Items and Abilities
- War Axe: in the E3 2016 gameplay trailer, Kratos’ main weapon seems to be a War Axe. In combat, it appears that the Axe has certain magical properties like the ability to freeze enemies, when thrown. Similar to World Weapons in Ascension, the Axe can be discarded, but only temporarily, as Kratos can summon it back to his hand.
- Kratos’ Fists: in the E3 2016 gameplay trailer, when he was disarmed, Kratos used his fists to finish an opponent.
- Bow and Arrow: In the E3 2016 gameplay trailer, Kratos’ son uses bow and arrow to hunt and later assist his father in fighting a troll.
- Spartan Rage: in the E3 2016 gameplay trailer, it is shown that if Kratos gets angry enough, he can access the Spartan Rage, increasing his speed and strength. It appears that this can be used to finish enemies as well, as seen in his battle with the Troll.
- Armor Rune: in the extended gameplay, shown at E3, there is an alternative route explored, where Kratos finds an Armor Rune, as a collectible.
- Kratos: the main character of the game. After the events of God of War III, Kratos seemed to have moved to Scandinavia and has started a family. He has become older and wiser, and he has better control over his temper, his actions are no longer simply based on rage and anger, and he shows moments of regret at lashing out.
- Atreus: in the E3 2016 gameplay trailer, Kratos is testing his son, Atreus, to see how he hunts. The boy, however, is impulsive and untrained, leading him to make mistakes.
- Atreus’ mother: in the E3 2016 gameplay trailer, Atreus’ mother is briefly mentioned by Kratos, and it is revealed that she taught him to hunt.
Note: Any names given are speculative and only based on their appearances:
- Draugr: in the E3 2016 gameplay trailer, the first enemies Kratos faces, are a group of humanoids, as tall as men. Based on their designs, they are draugrs. When fighting these creatures, Kratos can kill them with his axe or with his bare hands. They appear to be elemental in nature as they bleed lava when hit.
- Troll: in the E3 2016 gameplay trailer, Kratos and his son are attacked by this giant creature. The troll has giant tusks and looks like a replacement of the cyclopes or the Juggernauts from previous installments. He wields a giant pillar as a weapon. Just like the undead, he appears to possess the element of fire as he is able to turn his limbs into lava, before slamming them in the ground, melting the earth beneath. He can also throw lava at Kratos, from his fingertips.
- Dragon (Possibly): in the end of the E3 2016 gameplay trailer after Kratos taught his son how to kill a deer, a dragon, or perhaps even a wyvern, appears in the distant sky.