Gwent: The Witcher Card Free Download Full PC Game Crack CPY / 3DM
Full Version Game + Crack
Support the developers. buy this game if you like it. BUY IT! http://store.steampowered.com/
- 100% Lossless & MD5 Perfect: all files are identical to originals after installation
- NOTHING ripped, NOTHING re-encoded – ALL FILES are totally intact, repack is safe for modding
- You can install either x86 or x64 version of the game
- Language can be changed in game settings
- Installation takes 10-20 minutes (depending on your system and selected components)
Q: How do you compress games? With what tools?
A: I use mostly FreeArc for compression and Inno Setup as an installer. Some games require other compressors, but in 99.9% of cases it’s FreeArc.
- CPU: Intel Pentium D or AMD Athlon 64 X2
CPU Speed: Info
RAM: 2 GB
OS: Windows XP/Windows Vista/Windows 7/Windows 8 (latest Service Packs)
Video Card: NVIDIA GeForce 6800 (256 MB) or ATI Radeon X1600 Pro (256 MB) or better
Sound Card: Yes
Free Disk Space: 7 GB
Gwent: The Witcher Card Game is a name for standalone game adaptation of gwent, favourite card game from the The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt, by CD Projekt RED that was fully revealed during E3 2016 in 13 June. It will be will be available at release for Xbox One, PC and PlayStation 4 as a free-to-play collectible card game that puts you, not your cards, in the center of the action.
Bluff your way to victory
GWENT® is as much a battle of force, as it is a battle of wits. We’ll always try to match you up with a player whose cards are of similar strength to yours. To win, play it smart and lure your opponent into using up their cards first. Alternatively, sacrifice one round and take the game by emerging victorious in the next one.
A World begging to be explored!
Brought to you by the creators of The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt, the single player campaign of GWENT® thrusts players into an event-rich world they can roam freely. To be released in episodes, the story unfolding in the campaign will feature the choice and consequence mechanic the Witcher games are known for.
Bring your army to the table and play for fun with friends or enter tournaments in search of fame and glory!
- Story Campaign — lead mighty armies during prominent events straight from The Witcher.
- Ranked Matches — rise through player-driven divisions and advance to the Pro League.
- Friendly Matches — test your deck, try out new strategies, or just show off your collection of rare, animated cards