Night Trap – 25th Anniversary Edition Download PC Game Crack CPY / 3DM
Full Version Game + Crack
TORRENT DOWNLOAD [Ultra Seed]:
Support the developers. buy this game if you like it. BUY IT! http://store.steampowered.com/
- 100% Lossless & MD5 Perfect: all files are identical to originals after installation
- NOTHING ripped, NOTHING re-encoded – ALL FILES are totally intact, repack is safe for modding
- You can install either x86 or x64 version of the game
- Language can be changed in game settings
- Installation takes ~10-15 minutes
- OS: Windows 7 or later
- Processor: Intel Core™ Duo or faster
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- DirectX: Version 9.0
- Storage: 6400 MB available space
Night Trap, the infamous, and infamously bad, full-motion video game from 1992, is getting a 25th anniversary re-release on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One this spring. We are just as surprised as you are.
You can watch the trailer for the upcoming game, complete with a look at the physical packaging, above.
Limited Run Games is handling the physical release, with three different covers. Because why not reference each of the U.S. Sega CD versions of the game?
The last we had heard of Night Trap was during an unsuccessful Kickstarter campaign to raise $330,000 to re-release the game on modern consoles back in 2014. Pricing for the new game has not been announced.
There is a Night Trap theme song, and you can download it right now and listen to it and wonder why you have downloaded the song and are now listening to it. Night Trap is being re-released by Screaming Villains, a game developer located in northern Kentucky that says it has at least one other game being released this year.