NiOh PC Download Full version Game – Free Emulator
ABOUT THIS GAME
Nioh is an action role-playing game set in Japan during the 1600s, with players taking the role of a Western samurai named William. The player guides William on missions through enclosed environments fighting both human enemies and supernatural beings called yokai: missions are self-contained, and selected from a menu rather than reached by navigating an open world. Shrines scattered through levels act as checkpoints, allowing players to save progress, replenish health and raise William’s experience level through accrued experience points: doing this respawns all normal enemies within an area. Skill points acquired in combat can also be assigned at shrines.
Combat is based around hack and slash combat, with William being able to attack enemies and block their attacks in turn. William can run, dodge and sprint, with these and combat actions draining his Ki stamina bar. When his Ki has been depleted, William is left vulnerable to attack. If timed right, William is able to replenish lost Ki with an action called “Ki pulse”. The Ki pulse also grants status buffs onto William. In combat, William can change between three Stances with most weapons, with each stance having different effects; High Stance causes higher damage while lowering defense, Low Stance allows for quick attacks and better defense, while Middle Stance balances elements of the other two Stances. Defeated enemies drop loot, which includes money and weapons. In addition to normal enemies, William can also summon Revenants, hostile ghosts based on other fallen players, to battle and gain experience and money. A cooperative multiplayer allows for other players to be summoned to help in battles.
Full Version Game + Crack
Support the developers. buy this game if you like it. BUY IT! http://store.steampowered.com/
- 100% Lossless & MD5 Perfect: all files are identical to originals after installation
- NOTHING ripped, NOTHING re-encoded – ALL FILES are totally intact, repack is safe for modding
- You can install either x86 or x64 version of the game
- Language can be changed in game settings
- Installation takes 10-20 minutes (depending on your system and selected components)
Q: How do you compress games? With what tools?
A: I use mostly FreeArc for compression and Inno Setup as an installer. Some games require other compressors, but in 99.9% of cases it’s FreeArc.
- OS: Windows 7 SP1, Windows 8/8.1 (64-bit operating system required)
- Processor: Intel Core i5-2500K @ 3.3 GHz or AMD FX-8350 @ 4.0 GHz
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 680 or AMD Radeon HD 7970 (2 GB VRAM)
- Storage: 30 GB available space
- Sound Card: DirectX 9.0c compatible sound card with latest drivers
- Additional Notes: Windows-compatible keyboard and mouse required, optional controller