Noct PC Download Full Game Crack CPY 3DM
Full Version Game + Crack
Support the developers. buy this game if you like it. BUY IT! http://store.steampowered.com/
- 100% Lossless & MD5 Perfect: all files are identical to originals after installation
- NOTHING ripped, NOTHING re-encoded – ALL FILES are totally intact, repack is safe for modding
- You can install either x86 or x64 version of the game
- Language can be changed in game settings
- Installation takes ~5 minutes
Q: How do you compress games? With what tools?
A: I use mostly FreeArc for compression and Inno Setup as an installer. Some games require other compressors, but in 99.9% of cases it’s FreeArc.
- OS: Windows Vista
- Processor: Intel from 2GHz or equivilent AMD family
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: GeForce 6800GT with 256 MB of RAM / ATI X800 with 256 MB RAM
- DirectX: Version 9.0
- Network: Broadband Internet connection
- Storage: 2500 MB available space
- Sound Card: DirectX 9 compatible
Once our home and record of modern civilization, the Earth is a ruined wasteland engulfed in perpetual darkness. Older than any recorded texts, an ancient evil descended upon our world without warning, consuming the population and leaving only despair behind in its wake. The unfortunate survivors of this purge now struggle to overcome the horrific terrors of the Nocturnal.
Noct is a 2D top-down multiplayer survival horror game that blends arcade combat with RPG survival elements. You are a survivor of the apocalyptic purge that formed the desolate wasteland now known as Noct and view your experience in the world through a thermal image satellite system high above the Earth.
Scavenge and Survive: Players must scavenge weapons, rations, utility items, and other provisions from the wasteland to survive the harsh world and defend themselves from the evil in the dark.
Persistent Online World: The entire game world is persistent. Players may choose to connect to, or host their own world servers which they can adventure in. This allows players to interact with other survivors in Noct if they wish, or make their game experience strictly a solo affair.
Unspeakable Horrors: Battle the dozens of nightmares that stalk around in the night and leave their dead carcasses as a warning to others or flee into the wild and leave your fellow companions to satiate your pursuers.
Haunting Soundtrack: Slip on your headphones and dim the lights to let the haunting soundtrack from Nine Inch Nail’s Robin Finck and composer Wordclock wash over you and ratchet up the tension.