What Remains of Edith Finch Download PC Game Crack CPY / 3DM
Full Version Game + Crack
Support the developers. buy this game if you like it. BUY IT! http://store.steampowered.com/
- 100% Lossless & MD5 Perfect: all files are identical to originals after installation
- NOTHING ripped, NOTHING re-encoded – ALL FILES are totally intact, repack is safe for modding
- You can install either x86 or x64 version of the game
- Language can be changed in game settings
- Installation takes ~5 minutes
Q: How do you compress games? With what tools?
A: I use mostly FreeArc for compression and Inno Setup as an installer. Some games require other compressors, but in 99.9% of cases it’s FreeArc.
- OS: Windows Vista SP2 64-bit or later
- Processor: Intel i3 2125 3.30 GHz or later
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: GeForce GTX 750/AMD Radeon 7790 or later
- Storage: 5 GB available space
About Games:What Remains of Edith Finch is a collection of strange tales about a family in Washington state.
As Edith, you’ll explore the colossal Finch house, searching for stories as she explores her family history and tries to figure out why she’s the last one in her family left alive. Each story you find lets you experience the life of a new family member on the day of their death, with stories ranging from the distant past to the present day.
The gameplay and tone of the stories are as varied as the Finches themselves. The only constants are that each is played from a first-person perspective and that each story ends with that family member’s death.
Ultimately, it’s a game about what it feels like to be humbled and astonished by the vast and unknowable world around us.
Created by Giant Sparrow, the team behind the first-person painting game The Unfinished Swan.