A lot of the time, you can tell when a game is made with the Unity engine. That’s not necessarily a bad thing, but Unity games can have a look to them that’s hard to obscure. So when I was told that Secret Legend—an action adventure game about a small fox with a sword—was made in Unity, it caught me off guard. The game’s lighting is gorgeous, even with its relatively simple art style, and made Secret Legend I saw at this year. Watch the video above to hear me speak with the game’s lone creator.
Secret Legend PC Download Full Game Crack CPY 3DM
Full Version Game + Crack
Support the developers. buy this game if you like it. BUY IT! http://store.steampowered.com/
- 100% Lossless & MD5 Perfect: all files are identical to originals after installation
- NOTHING ripped, NOTHING re-encoded – ALL FILES are totally intact, repack is safe for modding
- You can install either x86 or x64 version of the game
- Language can be changed in game settings
- Installation takes ~5 minutes
Q: How do you compress games? With what tools?
A: I use mostly FreeArc for compression and Inno Setup as an installer. Some games require other compressors, but in 99.9% of cases it’s FreeArc.
It can be hard to hide the Unity engine, but action adventure game Secret Legend does it beautifully.