The Seed Download PC Game Crack CPY / 3DM
Full Version Game + Crack
Story-driven post-apocalyptic video game set in Eastern Europe, 2026. Single-player 2D interactive novel deeply rooted in psychology.
SUPPORT US ON KICKSTARTER!
MDT, the team behind the award winning S.T.A.L.K.E.R. MISERY mod, present a seminal project taking the form of an interactive book and showcasing the gravity of choice. Your choice.
• CAPTIVATING FICTION: an intricate plot with more than 50 possible endings
• DYNAMIC ARTWORK: dozens of location sceneries with dynamic graphic effects
• DYNAMIC SOUNDSCAPE: corresponding to the scenery and weather condition
• MORAL BRANCHING: the Construct 2 engine will track and analyze your decisions
• PSYCHOLOGY: HEXACO-based personality reflection and design
• HIGH REPLAYABILITY: diverse plot branching
• STORY RELATED INVENTORY: special items with plot significance
• CRAFTING: you will be able to craft some items based on what you find in the game
• IMMERSIVE SURVIVAL: high attention to survival detail and player awareness
• iPad TOUCH SCREEN: full iPad 2 or newer touch screen compability
Imagine you are one of the last surviving members of the human race. After all your family and friends were lost in the struggle with an invisible foe, it is solely up to you to slowly crawl back from the depths of hell, against all odds. In 2026, 11 years after the global apocalypse our Russian protagonist – played by you – is forced to abandon his underground shelter for the very first time after the disaster, beginning the journey that will change his life forever. Prepare for a world of pain and struggle in this single player story-driven interactive story game with rich plot branching and moral dilemmas. Let the plot unfold according to your mental focus and your survival priorities.
The world as we knew it has ceased to exist. There was no one to witness its end because the end arrived when nobody expected it… This series of occurrences known simply as “The Event” turned the world into ashes and wiped out almost all of humanity. Remaining survivors hide underground to protect themselves from the hostile environment that surrounds them. No electricity. No infrastructure. No means of transportation. No media. Scarce supplies, contaminated water and rotten food. Every minute is a struggle and those that live to see another day can consider themselves lucky.