Shakedown Hawaii PC Download Full Game Crack CPY 3DM
Full Version Game + Crack
Support the developers. buy this game if you like it. BUY IT! http://store.steampowered.com/
- 100% Lossless & MD5 Perfect: all files are identical to originals after installation
- NOTHING ripped, NOTHING re-encoded – ALL FILES are totally intact, repack is safe for modding
- You can install either x86 or x64 version of the game
- Language can be changed in game settings
- Installation takes ~5 minutes
Q: How do you compress games? With what tools?
A: I use mostly FreeArc for compression and Inno Setup as an installer. Some games require other compressors, but in 99.9% of cases it’s FreeArc.
- OS: Windows 7/8/10 (64bit)
- Processor: Intel Core i3 2GHz or equivalent
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: Dedicated graphics card with 1GB memory
- DirectX: Version 9.0
- Storage: 2 GB available space
Welcome to Shakedown: Hawaii, Vblank Entertainment’s “next generation” open world adventure.
From the boardroom to the streets, build your corporate empire and destroy the competition.
More on the story and metagame will be revealed soon! In the meantime, get a taste of the action with the teaser below…
The game received a new trailer shown during Nintendo’s indie showcase this morning. It’s a 16-bit run-and-gun action game with an aesthetic that will be familiar to fans of Vblank Entertainment’s earlier title. It takes place 30 years later and features an open world full of things just waiting to be blown up.
The follow-up to Retro City Rampage comes nearly five years after the game first launched on Windows PC; it later hit Nintendo 3DS and WiiWare, among other platforms.
First revealed in November 2015, Shakedown Hawaii will launch as a timed Switch exclusive. It’s among the robust indie lineup that Nintendo is building for the hybrid system, which hits retail on March 3. Other independent games coming to Switch include Stardew Valley — with the console debut of the game’s multiplayer mode — as well as the freshly announced SteamWorld Dig 2.