The Conjuring House Download PC Game Crack CPY
Full Version Game + Crack
TORRENT DOWNLOAD [Ultra Seed]:
Support the developers. buy this game if you like it. BUY IT! http://store.steampowered.com/
- 100% Lossless & MD5 Perfect: all files are identical to originals after installation
- NOTHING ripped, NOTHING re-encoded – ALL FILES are totally intact, repack is safe for modding
- You can install either x86 or x64 version of the game
- Language can be changed in game settings
- Installation takes ~10-15 minutes
- OS: Windows 7/8/10 (64-bit OS required)
- Processor: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600 @ 2.4 GHz, AMD FX 8120 @ 3.1 GHz
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA GT 630 / 650m, AMD Radeon HD6570 or equivalent
- DirectX: Version 9.0c
- Storage: 13 GB available space
The Conjuring House is a paranormal horror game, the facts take place in the early 20th century in an old abandoned Victorian style house with a pretty dark past, a team of mediums and parapsychologists were sent to unravel the mysteries and myths about the place.
The player is a journalist who goes to cover the event, which runs into the mysterious disappearance of all members of the team, he will face the evil that haunts the place, and will be led to discover the secret behind this old house to find a way to escape the demonic spirits that rule the scene.
Stress, Fear, Madness, Terror and Paranormal events are at the heart of this adventure full of mysteries that will take the player into a total immersion impregnated with an oppressive atmosphere.
Monsters, a cinematic shot and a dose of violence is not enough to make a horror game, Fear is primarily a feeling and a psychological state. A better horror experience happens through immersion. Our goal is to put the player inside the game, and give the player a feeling of living an experience, rather than playing a game.
The goal is to maintain immersion, and explore the concept of fear within the player’s engagement with the game.
Designing for fear is also about leveraging the power of suggestion, which if done properly triggers a fear of the unknown, and can put the player in a state of panic. It’s the same concept used by Lovecraft, or any good creator of horror, who realizes the most crippling dread comes from a person’s own imagination.