The Sims 4: Cats & Dogs Download DLC PC Torrent NG
Full Version Game + Crack
TORRENT DOWNLOAD [Ultra Seed]:
Support the developers. buy this game if you like it. BUY IT! http://store.steampowered.com/
- 100% Lossless & MD5 Perfect: all files are identical to originals after installation
- NOTHING ripped, NOTHING re-encoded – ALL FILES are totally intact, repack is safe for modding
- You can install either x86 or x64 version of the game
- Language can be changed in game settings
- Installation takes ~10-15 minutes
- OS: Windows XP (SP3), Windows Vista (SP2), Windows 7 (SP1), Windows 8, or Windows 8.1
- PROCESSOR: 1.8 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo, AMD Athlon 64 Dual-Core 4000+ or equivalent (For computers using built-in graphics chipsets, the game requires 2.0 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo, 2.0 GHz AMD Turion 64 X2 TL-62 or equivalent)
- MEMORY: At least 2 GB RAM
- HARD DRIVE: At least 9 GB of free space with at least 1 GB additional space for custom content and saved games
- DVD-ROM: DVD ROM drive required for installation only
- VIDEO CARD: 128 MB of Video RAM and support for Pixel Shader 3.0. Supported Video Cards: NVIDIA GeForce 6600 or better, ATI Radeon X1300 or better, Intel GMA X4500 or better
- SOUND CARD: DirectX 9.0c Compatible
- DIRECTX: DirectX 9.0c compatible
The announcement you’ve been waiting for is here! It’s finally here! You knew it was coming. We knew it was coming. And with every delighted fiber of my being, I can now officially tell you that we’re in the midst of finishing the development of The SimsTM 4 Cats & Dogs* right now, and it will be available to play on PC and Mac worldwide on November 10, 2017.
We’ve been working on this expansion pack for a very long time, and my handlers had to restrain me so I wouldn’t spill all the beans. But, I’m going to spill some beans…
Create A Pet has returned, and it’s more powerful than ever. Search for a massive amount of cat and dog breeds, or mix any two breeds with just a few clicks to create the perfect mutt. But what about painting?! Whether you’re adding a few spots, adding a spot to the nose, or using Stencils to paint more complicated patterns, customizing your pets has never been simpler! Oh, and we have costumes for cats and dogs. (Which yes, means your dog can go swimming while dressed as a shark.)
Once you enter live mode, you’ll see these are the most expressive, interesting, and distinct pets we’ve ever made. Cats will hide from dogs by standing on the fridge and peering down at the lowly humans. Dedicated owners can train their dog to perform a series of increasingly complicated tricks, or walk them around the all new world of Brindleton Bay to chase birds and stretch their legs. Traits make every pet truly distinct, but only the best pet owners will recognize their pets’ fears, desires, and more.
Once you have your puppy trained and the cat feeder all programmed, have your Sims purchase the local Veterinarian practice to start work on Monday. That’s right! You can own a Vet Clinic, hire the perfect staff, diagnose illnesses and perform surgeries to improve the wellness of the neighborhood’s pets (and earn a few Simoleons).
We’ve been so eager to share this expansion pack with you, and it’s almost here. Lean over, scratch your own pet behind the ears, and start imagining the stories you’re going to tell with your Sims and their new four-legged friends. The Sims 4 Cats & Dogs will be here in just a few short months and we look forward to sharing more information with you soon.
Until next time, happy Simming!