UBOOT Free Download Full PC Game Crack CPY / 3DM
Full Version Game + Crack
Support the developers. buy this game if you like it. BUY IT! http://store.steampowered.com/
- 100% Lossless & MD5 Perfect: all files are identical to originals after installation
- NOTHING ripped, NOTHING re-encoded – ALL FILES are totally intact, repack is safe for modding
- You can install either x86 or x64 version of the game
- Language can be changed in game settings
- Installation takes ~5 minutes
Q: How do you compress games? With what tools?
A: I use mostly FreeArc for compression and Inno Setup as an installer. Some games require other compressors, but in 99.9% of cases it’s FreeArc.
- OS: Windows XP SP3 / Vista / 7 / 8
- Processor: Core i3 3.1 GHz or AMD Phenom II X3 2.8 GHz
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: GeForce GTX 560 or Radeon HD6870 with 1GB VRAM
- DirectX: Version 9.0c
- Storage: 4 GB available space
UBOOT is a simulator of a submarine from WWII era, yet different than all you have seen so far. It is a survival sandbox with game mechanics similar to that of Fallout Shelter while it’s primary theme is life of German soldiers like in Wolfgang Petersen’s film Das Boot. The boat is their home, but it can become their grave at any time.
In UBOOT you control the crew to control the boat. You look after their physical and mental health, because if the sailors are hungry, tired and their spirit is low, there’s no chance of winning even a skirmish. It is important to balance the overall discipline and trauma of your crew. If you are a harsh captain, the level of both goes up. When trauma is high a secret feature of each sailor can be disclosed. It can reveal his alcoholism, make him go berserk, he can also turn out to be a coward or a spy.
Kriegsmarine Headquarters will give you key missions to move forward with the historical stages of WWII and you will be able to fight in new regions, and install better equipment in a dock. Unfortunately, the opponents will also grow stronger and, for example, will equip their ships with radars or break the Enigma code.
In UBOOT each sailor will have his own face, his story, personality, skills and weaknesses. The sailors will come either to report something to you or just to talk some problems over. They will eat, talk, enjoy simple pastimes, queue to the only toilet on board, fight to decide whose girlfriend is prettier. You will see the lives of grey wolves in all its glory.