All Walls Must Fall Download PC Game Crack CPY / 3DM
Full Version Game + Crack
TORRENT DOWNLOAD [Ultra Seed]:
Support the developers. buy this game if you like it. BUY IT! http://store.steampowered.com/
- 100% Lossless & MD5 Perfect: all files are identical to originals after installation
- NOTHING ripped, NOTHING re-encoded – ALL FILES are totally intact, repack is safe for modding
- You can install either x86 or x64 version of the game
- Language can be changed in game settings
- Installation takes ~10-15 minutes
- OS: Windows XP/Vista. (if running Windows Vista SP1 is recommended)
- Processor: 3.2 GHz Intel Pentium 4/Athlon 64 3000+ or equivalent processor
- Memory: 1GB RAM (2GB on Vista)
- Graphics: DirectX 9.0c compliant video card with 256 MB RAM (NVIDIA 7600 or better, ATI X1300 or better)
- DirectX®: DirectX 9.0c
- Hard Drive: 6 GB Hard Drive Space
We are three former AAA veterans who worked on Spec Ops: The Line, Dreadnought and Dead Island 2 at YAGER in Berlin. Collectively, we have been working in the industry for over 30 years. In summer of 2015, yet another of our AAA projects, work we dedicated years of our lives to, Dead Island 2, was handed to another developer. We decided that this couldn’t go on, something had to change. To deal with our situation we joined the Ludum Dare game jam and made The Mammoth: A Cave Painting in 3 days. Some people liked it, so we formed inbetweengames as a small studio in Berlin to make a game we really wanted to make. That game is All Walls Must Fall.
Music is very important to the concept of All Walls Must Fall. So before we really get into more details we would like you to start and listen to some of the tracks you’ll be hearing in the game while browsing the rest of the page.
In All Walls Must Fall, a dystopian, divided Berlin in the year 2089, gives us the perfect setting for a futuristic film noir story. We have chosen to tell this story through the lens of a Tech-Noir Tactics game, but what does that even mean?
All Walls Must Fall is an isometric tactics game that uses a pausable real-time action system. Time is paused while you’re making your tactical decisions, and is unpaused once you’ve chosen a course of action. That action is played out, and then the game pauses again. Beyond spycraft and infiltration, your agents also have access to time manipulation abilities that allow you to experiment with possible futures and rewind to the past.