Wild West Online Download PC Game Crack CPY
Full Version Game + Crack
TORRENT DOWNLOAD [Ultra Seed]:
Support the developers. buy this game if you like it. BUY IT! http://store.steampowered.com/
- 100% Lossless & MD5 Perfect: all files are identical to originals after installation
- NOTHING ripped, NOTHING re-encoded – ALL FILES are totally intact, repack is safe for modding
- You can install either x86 or x64 version of the game
- Language can be changed in game settings
- Installation takes ~10-15 minutes
- OS: 64-bit Windows 7, Windows 8.1, Windows 10
- Processor: Intel Core i3-4340 / AMD FX-6300
- Memory: 6 GB RAM
- Graphics: nVidia GeForce GTX 660 2GB / AMD Radeon HD 7850 2GB
- DirectX: Version 11
- Network: Broadband Internet connection
- Storage: 30 GB available space
Wild West Online is a emergent systems-driven, open world, Wild West-themed action MMO built from the ground up for PC and featuring world exploration, resource gathering, PvP combat, PvE missions and much, much more.
Your actions decide if you’ll be a hero, a villain or something else entirely in this R-Rated adult’s playground, where you choose if you want to follow the law of the land or throw the good book out the window. But dig deeper and you might start to suspect there’s more going on here than just lawmakers and lawbreakers – underneath the surface this west is even wilder than meets the eye.
We at 612 Games are huge fans of the Western genre. We love the real life history and legends, the documentaries, novels and memorabilia, and of course the shows and movies. The John Ford classics, Sergio Leone’s spaghetti westerns, modern deconstructions like Unforgiven and Django Unchained, series like Deadwood or Westworld, to name but a few. We also love the games: Outlaws, Gun, Call of Juarez and of course, Red Dead Redemption. In fact we’ve been waiting for that franchise to be confirmed for PC since the original. Slightly over a year ago we decided to stop waiting and start doing. We had access to technology that would allow us to create vast, intricate open-worlds populated with live players and NPCs. We have great relationships with a pool of top-tier local development talent happy to offer their services. Why not start building the game that we wanted to play.
This is a crucial moment for us. For the first time we’re sharing our plans and vision with the public, and we need your feedback to a) prove that this is something that PC gamers want to play, and b) to help us mold the experience into something that you would want to keep playing.